Nissan Micra - Nissan Micra Radio code? - Incazzata

Apologies if this is the wrong place or the question is too stupid! I had the battery changed in my Nissan Micra (53 plate) and now it wants a code for the radio to work.

Any ideas anyone please?

Nissan Micra - Nissan Micra Radio code? - elekie&a/c doctor
I can possibly do a code for this, but would need the serial number off the radio. Not easy , as the top of the dash needs to be removed to access the radio. These commonly have a Blaupunkt radio , so the serial number should start Bp xxxxxxx
Nissan Micra - Nissan Micra Radio code? - Incazzata

Thank you so much for answering. I fear there is little hope of me removing part of the dash or radio casing - not without ruining the whole thing!

Back to the drawing board! But thank you anyway.

Nissan Micra - Nissan Micra Radio code? - Galaxy

You could probably obtain the code from your local Nissan Main Dealer using Registration and VIN Number information. They would probably want to see your V5/C and proof of ownership in order to do this.

However, they may possibly charge you ££££'s for this service. Do make sure you check beforehand of what any possible charges will be.

This would, of course, assume that the radio has never been changed during the life of the car.

Edited by Galaxy on 20/07/2019 at 12:15

Nissan Micra - Nissan Micra Radio code? - Isabella Rewane-Dakolo

Hello! Would you be able to help with a radio code for my 2009 Nissan Micra pls?

BP738387811393

Thanks!

Nissan Micra - Nissan Micra Radio code? - elekie&a/c doctor
Can’t do these for free. E bay is your best option.